A little place for family & friends far away to follow along with the joys of our parenthood experiences.
Monday, November 2, 2009
The Coolest Thing...
I just saw the coolest thing. Laine has been sleeping quite a bit this evening, but she woke up and wanted a bottle. I fed her in the rocking chair and put her into her crib when she was done. She was half asleep but stirred when I put her in. I put her pacifier in her mouth (she only gets it when she sleeps) and she spit it out. I put the covers over her and she promptly kicked them off (as usual). She turned to her side then threw herself back onto her back. She then reached over with both hands and grabbed her pacifier and pulled it to her mouth. It was facing backwards, so she turned it around and then stuck the nipple in her mouth. I helped her to turn it slightly, since she put it in sideways. Then she took a couple sucks and fell asleep. What was even cooler was that she did all of that with her eyes closed! Now I know that she doesn't need anyone to locate her pacifier in the middle of the night for her. And she is almost at the point where she can feed herself independently with the bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh gesh - they grow so fast!
That is cool - did it bring tears to your eyes?
mom
Post a Comment