Friday, March 19, 2010

Seconds anyone?

So, as promised, I was going to do a post today that would dazzle you, surprise you, wow you, and otherwise shock you. I hope I will live up to the hype for you loyal (few) readers. But first, I must tease you a bit and make you think. The title of this post is Hint #1.


Think about it for a moment.



Hint #2 is the below image:


Think about it for a moment again. Got it yet? Need something else?



Hint #3 is the below picture taken within the hour:


You shouldn’t have to think very long this time. I know you have it. You have to have it now. If you don't have it, I worry about you. However, I will give you one more hint.



Here it is, the nail in the coffin, the below picture is “Hint” #4 which was taken two months ago:


Baby Braga #2’s due date is September 24th.

Dazzled? Surprised? Wowed? Shocked? Did I live up to the hype?

6 comments:

Donna@My Sweet Things said...

AHHHH!! Oh my Goodness! Yes I am WOWED! So Awesome. I am thrilled for you and your growing family!

Anonymous said...

:-)

That is all the grammie has to say!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Am I the first Braga to know other than Tia and Tio!?!? Is this my bonus for keeping up with the blog!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

--ThatGuy said...

Steph,

I'm not sure if you're the first to know or not...I'm sure my mom has been on the phone calling everyone she knows.

Thank you for the parabéns.

Jim said...

Woo! Congrats!!!!

ElsieW said...

congrats you two! -Linds and Eric