Alright, good luck on me finding the time to upload the video noted below. I'll be lucky if it ever gets off the video camera.
You know what is weird? Pee. Yes, you read that right... pee! I spent the whole last 4 months of my pregnancy going to the bathroom. By the time I waddled back to my desk at work, it was time to go again. But now? Sometimes I am crawling into bed at night and think, "Did I pee today?" I guess that is what happens when liquid pours from your chest.
Trent and I are still trying to figure out this nursing thing. (I posted that I can nurse him now, right? Once or twice a day? If I neglected to mention that, now you know.) I must admit, nursing is quite awesome. Trent refused to nurse though when we had visitors. He would scream and I would cry. (It is very emotionally painful to be rejected by your child.) Two hours after the last of the visitors left, he spent an hour nursing. I didn't care that both of my legs fell asleep, I was EXCITED!
Laine is quite the talker. "I fell down!" "Curious George" "Juice please" "Dinosaur Train" "Baby cry" "Bye bye" "Baby sleep, shhh" She spent a good 5 minutes blabbling on about god only knows what and Trent (who was on Daddy's lap) turned to him with an expression that clearly said, "What the hell is she talking about?" He has the "what the hell is up with you" look down pat. It cracks us up!
We took down the tree while Laine was napping. When she got up, she didn't notice it was gone and was looking outside the window that it had been blocking. Daddy asked Laine where the tree was. She did a double-take and put out her arms indicating, "I don't know!" She looked very baffled and I had to show her that it was in the backyard.
Laine enjoys using the dust-pan and broom. I sweep dirt into piles. She says, "Oh no!" and uses her little brush to help brush it up (when infact she just spreads the pile out). If I sweep dirt into her dust pan, she goes running to the trash can in the kitchen to dump it out.
She also enjoys emptying the dryer into the laundry basket. She has even pushed the laundry basket from our room, to the dryer, emptied the dryer into the basket, then pushed the basket all the way back into our walk in closet. Good to know that she does not mind helping with household chores.
Everything is a cell phone to Laine. She has been caught putting the tv remote to her cheek then jibber-jabberring on and on while pacing the house. Hmm... who did she learn that from?
Trent is holding his head up with no issue. He follows us around with his eyes and head. He enjoys the jumper. Unfortunately his legs are not long enough to reach the floor. We have to put down a pillow or cookbook so that he can practice jumping. He doesn't really jump, but he does put all of his weight on his feet. He LOVES standing. He just has to work on that whole balance thing.
Trent will say "hi" back to you. It is cute. "Hi," you say. He says, "Ah." "Hi." "Ah." "Hi." "Ah." Of course he does it with a huge smile. Too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment