I write this on Week 13 Day 5. I will try from time to time to think back over the past couple of months to tell the "wonderful" stories of the first trimester. A preview: how we first found out about the little one, nearly passing out at a Beer Festival (of course I was NOT drinking, but the police were having difficulty believing me), the morning where I sat on the bathroom floor with a glass of water in one hand and a package of saltines in the other, etc. I can't complain too much though, I still have yet to throw up!
As of the end of last week, I outgrew the last of my pre-pregnancy pants. Seems a bit early to me to start showing, but who am I to argue with nature? To the left you can see a picture of my tummy at Week 12 Day 6 (size 8 jeans) in comparison to the picture on the right at Week 6 Day 2 (size 2 jeans). Funny thing is that I even started to notice a difference when the Week 6 Day 2 picture was taken. I used to be skinnier than that! You may also notice a slight increase in bust size as well. An increase of two cup sizes in 6 weeks = PAIN!
2 comments:
That`s hot.
Haha... I miss you so much Dan!
Post a Comment