My dad & Al have been working on the nursery. It appears that the crappy painting job the painters did on the ceiling when the house was built was actually a crappy primer painting job. There has been no real paint on the ceiling for 15 years. We looked at my sewing room upstairs and it has the same crappy primer job. That is a project for another day.
I am getting kicked out of the house whenever they put a layer of paint on. (No paint fumes for me.) This is NOT easy for me... I am not exactly the most mobile person when 32 weeks pregnant and with a cold that prevents me from being able to breathe through my nose 50% of the time. Not getting enough sleep at night is also slowing me down.
Insomnia has kicked in. I fall asleep somewhere between 10:30 and 11 every night. Then I wake up somewhere between 2:30 am and 3:30 am. Usually I can get back to sleep around 6 am. However, my alarm goes off at 6:30 on the weekdays. I am trying to take naps to compensate.
Acid reflex and my sliding hiatal hernia are killing me. It is no wonder that the hernia is bothering me more now than before I was pregnant. Lain(e) is quishing my stomach upwards! "Eating frequent small meals" does not really solve the problem in the middle of the night. Actually, it really doesn't solve the problem during the day either.
On a positive- I have the top of the monkey quilt completed!!
Now I just need to put it together. (The part I hate.)
No comments:
Post a Comment