This weekend was a mix of the best of times and the worst of times. Since I care not to remember the bad times, this post will address the positive- Laine loves to talk!
Laine is now at the stage where she is able to tell Mommy that she does not want to be held. (It is a very odd feeling to have your child fuss and cry when you pick him/her up.) Laine is perfectly content to lay down and talk amongst herself. On Sunday, after talking through a diaper change, Laine wanted to lay down in her crib. I left the room to get some things done then noted that Laine was serenading the house with her jibber-jabber. I grabbed the camera to see what I could record. At first she was camera shy-
Then she started talking more-
Mind you, this was in her crib. You know... where she SLEEPS. Acouple hours later we were tring to get an air bubble out via burping. The over-the-shoulder technique did not work, so I turned to the "tried-and-true" bounce-on-the-boppy technique. I got this instead-
Mommy shakes her head and sighs.
No comments:
Post a Comment