Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is this?

A Blog Post? Nooo… could it be?? Oh my, I guess it is!

Highlights:

I am back at work. Before you ask, yes, I cried the first (and second) day I dropped Laine off at daycare.

I have located the lactation room at work. It is a 41-floor building and there is one locked room dedicated for lactating mothers to pump in during the day. Pretty cool, huh? They have two hospital pumps there. You just need the correct attachments (for hygiene purposes) to use. I am still trying to figure out if I was given said attachments when I was at the hospital. (By “given,” I mean my insurance company paid for when Laine had more interest in sleeping than eating.) If I was, then that means I won’t need to carry my whole pump back and forth from work. That would be very nice!

Laine is still drooling, but has learned how to make bubbles.

Laine has pretty much outgrown all her 0-3 month clothes and is now in her 3-6 month clothes.

Yesterday our friend, Donna, came over to take pictures of Laine with her new lens. The pictures I have seen are amazing! Here is a preview:
The happy family.



Laine all dressed up like a girly-girl.



Laine blowing bubbles.

No comments: