We have tried a bit of different foods. Some days Laine will like a veggie, then the next will hate it. However, the following is the overall census:
Yellow squash: One thumb up
Zucchini: Two thumbs up
Carrots: Two thumbs up
Homemade green beans: One thumb up
Store bought green beans: Two very big thumbs down
Store bought canned pumpkin: Two very big thumbs down
We have a rough outline of our xmas schedule. We are ready to start scheduling visitors. Just a couple of things to keep in mind- Laine’s bedtime is 7 PM. We have our own transportation secured in NH but not necessarily in MA.
22nd to 25th- MA
26th to 30th- NH
31st- MA
3 comments:
We would love to see you guys, Concord or Dover works for me. My rule is usually the couple with the youngest child gets to pick the location/time, etc! We are headed down to Cape Cod from the 24th to the 26th, but will otherwise be around. Mike has the week off between Christmas and New Years and since I work from home I get to set my hours, so we're flexible from the evening of the 26th until you leave.
Also I have a few hand me down gifts for Laine.
I believe Ack and BJ are trashing, I mean crashing, at Jeffy's place the 28th or 29th. That'll be the perfect time for us. Jeffy wants to take Al to the new "B." I'll give you guys a call when I know something more. (Or you could bug Jeffy for details since that is who I'll be going to.)
Jen, Emi and I will be in Hooksett for the duration. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys!
Post a Comment