I hear that I am going to be meeting a bunch of you for the first time in the next two weeks. What great timing because I am going through the whole, “I dislike strangers” stage. Please forgive me if after 5 or 10 minutes of being passed around I start flipping out. It is nothing against you. You just not as awesome as Mommy or Daddy, that’s all. (Heehee.) Just give me back to Mommy or Daddy and I'll be just fine.
Mommy showed me how to write Christmas cards. I was trying to help, but she kept saying, “No, don’t eat that” and, “AAA! Let go of the pen.” It just hardly seemed like she wanted help with the cards themselves. So I was left with the most important task of all, breaking down the box.
I also have learned how to mock my parents. (Mommy, Daddy, that is what you get for making brussel sprout baby food. Oh wait, I like brussel sprout baby food, nevermind!) My first mocking stunt was poking fun at how they sleep. Daddy likes to lay on his side with something soft in between his fingers.
Crawling. Yeah, about that. I am almost there. I am just trying to figure out how to get up on my feet without my hands giving way. Mommy is saying to use my knees, and not my feet, but what does she know?
I’m graduating! Yup, in a month I am graduating up to the Infant II room at school. Goodbye, Infant I! I have mastered your stationary excer-saucers, stationary reclined chairs, and stationary activity mats. I’m a girl on the roll now! [Get it? “On the roll?” Because I roll to wherever I want to go? (crickets) Oh, you people are impossible.] I have actually visited my new room a couple of times and visited with my friends that used to be in Infant I. It was obvious that they missed me because as I sat there, they kept going and getting toys for me to play with. How sweet.
Oh, Mommy is trying to teach me sign language. She pretty much is focusing on the sign for “eat.” One day she got super excited when I signed, “eat” after she asked if I was hungry and if I wanted something to eat. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that I was only scratching an itch on my chin. I wasn’t about to complain when I was rewarded with a bottle though. Yummy breastmilk... and now for a nap.
Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment