Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Holidays

The Holidays have come
-- Thank god it is all done
The Holidays have gone
-- With snow upon the lawn

I could post of those Laine met
Although I will wager a bet
That I will leave someone out
Which will make them pout

There are pictures on Shutterfly
-- Where there are Laine pictures you can buy
Or you can come down here
-- Where Al will serve you a beer

Writing in rhyme isn’t easy
Although it is keeping me busy
I should go now
Bow-wow.

PS- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAINE'S GRAMMIE!!

2 comments:

Kamikaze Pigeon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tell Laine that Grammie had a GREAT birthday - I heard from all the important people in my life, I quit a job I was not getting paid for, and I got the present that keeps on going - a gift certificate to make 28 bottles of wine....

yum