Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hats

Laine screams and pulls off hats when you put them on her. Sometimes she will be okay with it, but most times she is not okay with it. I just thought that she did not like stuff on her head. However, Daddy found out that she just doesn't like stuff over her ears. If you put on a hat, and tuck it behind her ears, that is apparently okay.

Introducing our little pointy-eared elf:

3 comments:

Donna@My Sweet Things said...

Oh so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Gosh - she is WAY too funny!

Darn I love that little one... (keep repeating, she is not throwing a hissy fit - she is simply expressing her opinion! ) ;-)

Actually, I can't wait until she knows the word "no!" This is going to be something to see...teeheehee

(Yes that is the mommy evil laugh).

Kamikaze Pigeon said...

No instigating allowed, Grammie!!