Laine is able to go from a laying down position to a sitting position. It is very odd to hear her talking in the baby monitor, then turn on the camera to see her sitting up in her crib staring at the monitor with a, "Well, I'm waaaaaiiting!" look on her face.
Laine can crawl 4 inches before flopping on her tummy and out-stretching her arms. She kicks her feet and does a side-to-side rocking motion to move herself the last several inches/feet to her destination. Hey, at least she is trying.
Laine loves paper. She loves to hear it crinkle and she likes to rip it too. (I hope Daddy didn't need those paper on the floor by his desk that said H&R Block on them.) Give her a phone book and she will glady rip the pages out for you.
I've decided to cut out my 2 AM pumping session. This means I can go to bed at 10-10:30 after my last pump of the day, then get out of bed at 5:45 (in pain) to start my first pump of the day. I have done this for the past two nights and I honestly think my body does not know what to do with all this time to sleep. Both mornings I woke up at 3:30 AM thinking, "Yup, I am awake. Wide awake. This sucks." I then manage to get a 45 minute nap at some point between 4 and 5:30. But seriously, this the most sleep I've gotten in months! It feels amazing!
1 comment:
Ah crap - she is growing up so fast
;-)
mom
Post a Comment