Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tummy Bug

Thanks to a classmate of Laine's, she acquired a tummy bug. I had to pick her up early from daycare on Friday because she wasn't keeping anything down. Saturday was the same. Sunday was much better.

Unfortunately, Daddy and I both have gotten said tummy bug. (I guess that is what we get for taking care of a sick puking baby on Friday and Saturday.) Mommy got the bug much worse than Daddy. Daddy came home from work on Tuesday to find Laine laying down in her crib and Mommy hugging the toilet. I won't give details about the rest of Mommy's evening... just know that it was not pleasant.

Today Mommy and Daddy needed to take a sick day. Daddy was feeling much better by morning but it took until 5 or 6 PM before Mommy started feeling better.

Note- I finally updated the Shutterfly. I have XMas pics up along with the rest of December and January. January was taken with my new camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First - beautiful pictures!

Second - I am glad that all of you are feeling better.. I wish I could do more to help

love you all