Sunday, May 2, 2010

Swiffer Service & Other Stuff

Is your Swiffer not up to par? Hate how you have to take time out of your day to move it around on the floor? Well, I have a new service for you! It is called Swiffy Nifty Laine. Yes, that is right ladies and gentleman. She pushes the swiffer rag around for you. She smiles and laughs while doing so. And the best part, you don’t have to do a thing!


Yesterday Laine and I went four-leaf clover hunting in the front yard. Our patch has the genetic mutation that actually makes finding four-leaf clovers easy. We found eight four-leaf clovers and two-five leaf clovers. Here is one of the four-leaf ones before I picked it. (Man, this camera kicks butt.)


Development Updates:
We have been working with Laine to stand up using something as support. Up until this afternoon she has only stood up with our assistance. But here is a picture of her standing and we did not assist her at all! She was motivated by the ice cream cone that I was eating and that she wanted.


Laine knows that the shaped blocks she has go into the holes in the cover. She knows this because I show her often. Now she just has to learn to match the shapes and put them in vertically.

No comments: