My appointments are now every other week. This week the little one's heart beat was in the upper 140s. My tummy measured 32 cm. And my doctor felt his position. "Hmm," she said as she felt for his head, "He is way down there!" I responded, "Oh, I know."
Last week his head decided to go very very low. As in, his skull was rubbing against my pelvis. I was at work at the time. I had to try to wake him up and pull him up as much as possible. The next day two separate co-workers told me that I was walking much better and did not look like I was in as much pain.
While checking out of the doctor's office I was asked if I cared which doctor I saw when I came back in. I said that I didn't care, but that when I went into labor Dr Carmichael needs to be the one on call. Dr C was in the process of putting notes in my file regarding the appointment, looked up, and said, "Yes Ma'am!"
No comments:
Post a Comment