We have managed to keep him healthy and alive.
Okay, maybe this isn't the best picture to demonstrate the living part.
Mommy can fit into her jeans again... with a muffin top. (I refuse to post a picture.)
Trent went to the spa. Alright, that was in the hospital and that is a Bili-bed to assist with Trent's bilirubin count. (They wouldn't let us discharge until his levels got into normal levels.)
Asuka has had to readjust to not being the center of attention... again.
Laundry. Lots of laundry. Oh, hello Asuka!
Mommy has over ten gallons of frozen breast milk in reserve. (4 weeks, 10 gallons... just think about it)
Laine has bonded with her brother. When I go to pick her up at daycare, she will backhand any other toddler that gets too close to Trent.
Laine is reliving her childhood. "Wee!"
Laine is now helping out with household chores, like washing the dishes.
Sleep is still hard to come by. But in five months, I think that may change.
2 comments:
Oh and several hundred pictures have been uploaded to Shutterfly.
I was just about to ask about that - thanks!
Post a Comment