Our little one is now 9 pounds and 21 inches tall. (Sniff... sniff... they grow up so fast!)
We saw a new and different Doc this time. Not as impressed. Before Laine even met her, she made it known that she did not like her by... pooping on Daddy. "Watch out, I am fully loaded and I don't want to be here."
Also Mommy is not allowed in grocery stores or shopping centers per this Doc. Fancy that... (Mommy rolls her eyes)
Avo & Avo Braga arrived today for their visit. I should have gotten a picture of me after I opened all the presents that came down with them. All you would have seen was the top of my head. The rest? Presents!
1 comment:
I just want to make it known that it was Laine that pooped on me and not the Doctor.
The post was a bit ambiguous.
Post a Comment