Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Items

I added a new album on the shutterfly account called Baby Items. I thought it would be a nice place to show things that we have gotten for the baby, things that have been handed down from family, etc.

So far there are just pictures of the crib linens that soon-to-be Avo Braga (avo means grandmother in Portuguese) gave us during our Thanksgiving visit. There is also a picture of some onesies that I purchased when I was in graduate school and saved. Graduate school you ask? Well: A) They were on sale. B) They were adorable. C) I knew I was going to have kids. Therefore I bought them... three or four years early. I am sure some of you question my logic, however.... (sticking my tongue out). That's right, think about THAT logic!

I also added a tummy picture taken today in the other section. Though, there is not much difference from last week's picture.

Also of note: Yesterday, I was sitting waiting for a co-worker when I felt a slight "pop" in my abdomen. I thought to myself, "Must have been a gas bu... waaaiit a minute... gas bubbles can't form there! Yup, keep it up kid, I am on to you!" Of course, I have not felt much else since then. Score: Mommy- 0 Baby- 1

No comments: