Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tummy Update

I got a little bit bigger since the last picture:


She still highly favors my right side. Yesterday, while at work, I was psssing one of my co-workers, Linda, in the hallway. She looked at my belly and said, "Wow, Melinda, you are lopsided!" I looked down, and sure enough, I was poking out just to the right of my belly button. I told Linda that the baby has always favored my right side. She then put her hand on my right side of my belly and said, "Yeah, she is right here."

Right as I sat down to upload the above picture to the Shutterfly account, I looked down and noticed she was doing it again. Since I had the camera handy, now all of you can see what I am talking about:

Of note: the laptop IS perpendicular to me and the seam between the two buttons on the laptop line up to where my belly button is.

I guess it just happens to be her favorite position.

No comments: