Tummy measurement: 35 cm
Dilation: 2 cm
Effacement: almost 50%
Head engagement: -3
Heartbeat: 130s
So, this explains why I have to pee every hour and a half or so, and the max capacity of my bladder is equivalent to one of those individual coffee creamer thingys.
Apparently two weeks ago I was-
Dilated: 1.5 cm
Effacement: 25%
Of course I wasn't told any of that two weeks ago. This is why I favor the doc I saw today and is the one who delivered Laine. She also happens to be the one on call this week. (Wink wink nudge nudge, little man.) The less favored of the two is on call next week. Of course Al and my mom are all aiming for next week. *Humph* THEY were not the ones who were woken up at 12:45 AM by a contraction, therefore, I do not believe that their votes count.
No comments:
Post a Comment