Friday I was full of energy!! Today on the other hand has been rough. Back pain. Leg throbbing pain. Cramping pain. Complete exhaustion from head to toe. And having an overly active daughter is not helping the situation.
Since her head is so low, most of the time when she has the hiccups her head hits my pelvis or pushes against my cervix. Not exactly the most comfortable feelings in the world, especially when she has the hiccups 3-4 times daily.
At 1:40 this afternoon I had my first full-blown contraction. It lasted a minute. I started to wonder if an Easter Baby was in my future. An hour later, I had a half-assed contraction. It started strong and ended strong... but kinda fuzzled out in the middle. Since then it has just been a lot more of the symptoms listed in the first paragraph.
However, I should have figured out a while ago what her reaction to a contraction was going to be. Here I thought it was her idea to come out early, but I have learned that is not the case. She was NOT happy that the contraction was, well, contracting her space. There were kicks, punches, and attempts at stretches. All of them did nothing against my rock hard uterus. I tried to rub her back to calm her down, however, I couldn't even feel her back through my uterus.
My body sure is preparing. Just as long as it doesn't need weeks of practice then I should be fine. If it is going to last weeks... I request a voluntary coma.
No comments:
Post a Comment