I was sitting on the train going to work yesterday wondering why the whole droppage sensations hadn't kicked in. You know, the whole breathing easier and peeing every 5 minutes stuff.
So I took a deep breath and I did notice that I had a little more lung capacity. She dropped even more last night & today. I know this, not because I noticed, but because co-workers and other random people that work on my floor (but I have no clue who they are) have noticed.
I should do a post on that topic. I have a couple stories to share.
The only advice I can give is be ready but don't expect a baby soon. I tortured myself trying to urge Addie out for a month!
Are you working up until the day? I took off at 38 wks since I had a hour commute to work (read - didn't want to have to drive home in labor) and spent most of the day on my feet teaching kids. However, I ended up out of work, sitting at home alone, for a month before Addie made her appearance. What TORTURE!
Best luck to you and I'm really excited for you and Al.
Yup, I am working up until active labor begins. It keeps my mind busy, which helps get over rough spots.
Work is appreciating it, and I have a great support network there. If I do go into active labor while at work, I'll have to take the train home. (A 20 minute ride.) Then drive 0.7 miles home. Should be plenty of time.
Now, when baby number two comes along... that is a different story!
4 comments:
Total droppage. Look at the space just below your bust line.
Also, can you breath better?
I was sitting on the train going to work yesterday wondering why the whole droppage sensations hadn't kicked in. You know, the whole breathing easier and peeing every 5 minutes stuff.
So I took a deep breath and I did notice that I had a little more lung capacity. She dropped even more last night & today. I know this, not because I noticed, but because co-workers and other random people that work on my floor (but I have no clue who they are) have noticed.
I should do a post on that topic. I have a couple stories to share.
The only advice I can give is be ready but don't expect a baby soon. I tortured myself trying to urge Addie out for a month!
Are you working up until the day? I took off at 38 wks since I had a hour commute to work (read - didn't want to have to drive home in labor) and spent most of the day on my feet teaching kids. However, I ended up out of work, sitting at home alone, for a month before Addie made her appearance. What TORTURE!
Best luck to you and I'm really excited for you and Al.
Yup, I am working up until active labor begins. It keeps my mind busy, which helps get over rough spots.
Work is appreciating it, and I have a great support network there. If I do go into active labor while at work, I'll have to take the train home. (A 20 minute ride.) Then drive 0.7 miles home. Should be plenty of time.
Now, when baby number two comes along... that is a different story!
Post a Comment