Friday, April 17, 2009

Late Update

I meant to post about the last doctor's appointment on Wednesday night. But my time has been rather short every evening this week. I have been working on my baby shower cake. I still have a lot work to do on it... I have mixed feelings on how it is turning out though. I will need to make an early morning trip to the grocery store to get more frosting.

Update from doctor's:
No more advancement.
But my belly is now 36 cm.
This doctor says I am only 50% effaced. Sigh.

I have been having less false labor pains, which is very nice.
Work is very happy that there is no advancement.
I feel like a giant huge pregnant lady.
I can't cross my legs anymore (no room under my belly).
I am super tired.
Not thinking in complete sentences.
I will go to bed now.

No comments: