My comment on the previous post made me think that some of you (aka- mom) would like to have a better idea as to the hospital we are delievering at. The hospial built a brand new building specifically for maternity care.... oh yes, and day surgery.
There was an online video tour that was made before they built the building. The video is pretty close to the final project. To see the video, click here then click "View Women's Center Video" on the right hand side.
2 comments:
Um...Congratulations? I had no idea. Probably because I never talk to anyone. But seriously, Congratulations! and get ready for a few months of being Desmond on "lost" (getting up every 180 minutes[or less] to make sure the world doesn't end). Also, tell Al to get sleep at work. And if you haven't had her already, my vote is for the 12th
-doom :|
GASP!!! HEEEEEY!!! How are you guys?!?!?! The email address I have for Lori doesn't work any more. :-(
Every 180 minutes? You are generous... my guess was every 120.
Post a Comment